Maintenance investigation of a former partner

Do you want to stop paying spousal maintenance to your ex-partner because you suspect that he/she no longer has a legal entitlement to this? If so, instruct our private detectives to conduct a maintenance investigation to prove that your ex-partner is no longer entitled.

How exactly can you do that? If you can prove that your ex-partner is cohabiting with someone, then the report from the maintenance investigation along with hard evidence is enough to take the matter to court. If your ex-partner is working and has not reported this, he/she will also lose the right to spousal maintenance.

If you would like more information about a maintenance investigation, please get in touch!

Contact us Call us